[Terrytaylor] Finishing up

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 21:10:12 EDT 2016

I thought I should write a finish up email as some may not have access to Facebook. The finish was filmed live by Peter Taylor on Facebook at  ptpix
I was riding on the Colonial Parkway and Peter was in front of me riding on the tailgate of brother Jim's PU. with his phone recording it live on Facebook cars were passing and at one point I heard a motorcycle come alongside it didn't pass just stayed next to me I looked over and it was John and Tina followed by Kye and Glenna on their motorcycles. They are friends from the motorcycle club I belong to. I was totally surprised and pleased that they had come a long way to surprise me. We continued into Yorktown and to the Victory Statue. It is a custom that when you go west to east that the back wheel is put in the Pacific and when arriving in the east one is to touch the statue and then put the front wheel in the Pacific. I did that and we all took pictures and shared a good time.
I do thank all of you who took the time to follow a slow journey across this great country. God Bless.
TerryT

Sent from my iPhone