[Terrytaylor] Marion to Utica KY

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:19:09 EDT 2016

Marion was a great place to stay at the Methodist Church. The pastor took my picture and placed it in the book where everybody writes and signs.
He had  a copy of the original book from 1976. I found my signature Aug 3 1976. I took a picture I will see if I can send it along. I admit I was happy to find my name from forty years ago. It was raining while I was doing the laundry when the dryer stopped so did the rain I was able to make it back to the church with out getting wet. The streets were running water but I have fenders so I didn't get wet. It rained more in the night and was very humid in the AM. The streets were quite wet yet when I started out.
I pushed it today as I wanted to make it to Utica
as they have a wonderful place for cyclists. It was seventy one miles and just over 3000feet of up.
These hot muggy days it would be miserable to be in a tent.
Well I made it I am in the volunteer FD. Building. It has laundry full kitchen large area with TV and several sofas and a built in AC system that I may have to figure out how to turn it down. I forgot to mention a great shower. Time for me to get some sleep. Looking forward to tomorrow to see if I can push again.
TerryT

Sent from my iPhone