[Terrytaylor] (no subject)

5309452373 at mms.att.net 5309452373 at mms.att.net
Wed Jun 19 19:38:15 EDT 2019

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: IMG_2370.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 62682 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------
Hi everybody this is terry again I'm on a ride only this time on my motorcycle I had a stroke a year ago and it slowed me down quite a bit and I always said when I get old I will ride  a motorcycle so I've got my BMW and a tent trailer I'm towing behind it. It was wrecked two years ago. My son hit a bmw car exiting a gas station what are the chances of two bmw's meeting by accident?
The insurance people wanted to total it but I wanted back on the road.
After months of haggling we agreed on a figure and I went  to my friendSteve Stirewalt who has a motorcycle shop, called Dirt and Street Cycle.
Now Steve makes his living off Harley's and really doesn't really like
Bmws. I really pestered him and he finally agreed to work on it.
Now here I am 42 miles from Canada and the bike is running fine and I am pulling a tent trailer.
I am going to do the circle tour of Lake Superior.  There are eight places where on must get the paperwork stamped. I have two already. Two harbors and Grand Marais Mn. It rained in two harbors and everything got wet so when I got to Grand Marais I set up my trailer and put everything out to dry then I went shopping and when I came out it was raining quite considerably and everything got wet again
I stayed another day to dry things out. Now I will be leaving for Canada in the AM.
I stopped at Split Rock Lighthouse it is really worth seeing .  My coworker from the school bus System loves Lighthouses so I got some pictures and info for her. While I am talking about the business of school buses I want to say hello to my partner Miss Terry she makes me be Terrence as she is the Terry, Also to my boss Chad Eagle, he's the best boss to have.
I will send some pictures of the camping and of the lighthouse.