[Terrytaylor] I must tell you it is cold 🥶

terry taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 08:27:50 EDT 2019

Here I sent my summer clothes home and went to the thrift store I
Bought long sleeve shirts and some jeans and I wish I had a warmer sleeping bag also. I wear two shirt and my leather jacket while riding
And when the road goes near the Lake the temperature drops at least
10 or 15degrees. I traveled in Canada and the road joined 17 which is a cross Canada route.
It’s a 2 Lane Rd. with frequent passing lanes. There are many trucks and they seem to be larger than trucks in America often have four axle trailers and I saw flatbed trailers pulling trailers the road is pretty good but there are places where there are dips and humps but no broken pavement so they are hard to see. I hit a bump with the side car and it was thrown in the air I actually put my foot down at 65 miles an hour have course it kicked it back but the side car came down I met A Canadian on a Ural a Russian
Built Motorcycle I have a Ural sidecar he has the complete Ural motorcycle with the sidecar he even has a winch the Ural is a copy of a thirty something BMW built during the war b it it lacks the quality of the Bmw they sell them in US also I took his picture his dog rides in the sidecar notice the dog has goggles and a scarf
Sent from my iPhone