Trying to keep in touch with everyone is a challenge sometimes. Not everyone uses the same form of technology to communicate with the rest of the world. With such a diverse membership we do our best to give everyone an opportunity to stay in touch. Our primary forms of communication are Facebook, GroupMe, and Twitter. Please check the blocks at the bottom of the home page of this website.
This is how we communicate:
- Central Carolina Cycling Club Public Fan Page where we communicate with everyone, members and non-member public. https://www.facebook.com/centralcarolinacycling/ like and follow this page for the latest public ride updates
- Central Carolina Cycling Club Private Main Group Page, this is for all Members Only, family members and close affiliates to the club. https://www.facebook.com/groups/centralcarolinacyclingclub/ Most of our discussions happen either here or on our private members mailing list.
- Central Carolina Cycling Club - Ladies closed group page - this group is for the ladies only https://www.facebook.com/groups/1581133968791318/
- C4 Juniors/Cabarrus NICA closed group - this group is for our kids mountain biking club. https://www.facebook.com/groups/577909505709565/
- C4 Tri's closed group - this group is for those who want to be a part of our triathlon gang. Training talk, schedules and info https://www.facebook.com/groups/626760900814020/
We try to mirror our most important timely ride updates to this account, for those of you who are serious twitter followers. http://twitter.com/c4rides
- C4 Roadies GroupMe this group contain riders who are interested in primarily road rides.
- C4 MTB GroupMe, this group contains riders who are interested in participating in our mountain bike rides.
- C4 NICA GroupMe this group is for NICA Team members, family and coaches only.
in recent years, the popularity of email lists has declined, and their usage has as well. We still maintain the lists, and you can use them, but we are not currently utilizing them as a main method of communication. Here we have several lists each serving their own purpose:
- C4 Members Mailing List. This is for current C4 Members only. The only way to get on this list is to have an active and valid membership This list is for club only events, scheduling and discussions.
- C4 Juniors - this list has been set up to help communicate with all parents and kids who are interested in being a part of our kids mountain biking team. Subscribe here.