[C4 Rides] Tuesday ride 6:15 pm from Depompa's

sfleming05 at gmail.com sfleming05 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 23:22:06 EDT 2010

A quick reminder that we now have a regular Tuesday ride that starts at 6:15 pm at Depompa's Comfortable Foods in Cannon Village in Kannapolis. This ride is intended to be a slower pace ride than our Thursday ride - all levels of riders are welcome to join. Even if you don't ride, come out and join us afterward at Depompa's for some good food and drink (yes, he sells beer...).

We'll get the ride and route posted on our website and weeklyrides asap.

Depompa's info:

http://depompas.com/DePompas_Comfortable_Foods/Home.html

-Shawn