[C4 Rides] MS Ride Breakaway to the Beach

Ragan Kearns saintragan at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 10:37:15 EDT 2010

Hey Ya'll,
I'd like to form a "Team" of riders from our club that are riding in the MS Breakaway ride at the end of September.  This "Group" would not be limited to just our club members, but could include friends of ours that are riding, but perhaps are not from our area or just have not joined "C4".  Being on the "Team" would not cost any extra nor would you have to ride at the speed of the slowest rider. It would however give some good exposure  to our club.  I think we can do this with as little as four people, and a thumbs up from the members of C4.
Thanks for your consideration,
Ragan Kearns
(aka the fat guy on the red bike that's first to the bottom and last to the top.)