[C4 Rides] Sunday Go W/ The Flowe Ride - Anyone up for it?

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Sat Oct 30 16:18:55 EDT 2010

Hi Folks,  This is a bit of a last minute announcement.  We have
reworked the route for the Sunday Go W/ The Flowe ride at 2PM.  It's
still 35 miles, and we have had a couple of people requesting to ride it
tomorrow.  So we are putting together an impromtu ride for anyone who
wants to come out.  This will be a no drop ride, starting at WW Flowe
park which is off of Central Heights Drive, next to Central Cabarrus
High School.

In the near future we will mark this route with large markers to make it
self guiding, but right now I will lead it.  You can find the map here.
http://www.bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=185956

If you are coming out, please RSVP so we know to look for you.  Let me
know if you have any questions.

--
Matt Hartman
FourMat Technologies, Inc