[C4 Rides] Team Party

Ragan Kearns saintragan at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 09:57:31 EDT 2010

Hey Riders,
This Thursday evening, the 16th, after the ride (or when you get there), we will gather at East Coast Wings in Kannapolis (accross from Sam's Club). The good people at East Coast Wings have been kind enough to offer our Breakaway to the Beach riders a % of that days profits to help people who are fighting MS.  This will bring in some big bucks for our team, and studies have shown that eating good food for a good cause is reported to be good calories.  So, call, email, text or tweet your friends to join us for a good time for a good cause.
See You There,
Ragan Kearns