[C4 Rides] Boyd and Nicole Johnson 9/16 C4 Thur Ride

sfleming05 at gmail.com sfleming05 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 13:34:59 EDT 2010

In addition to the items Ragan mentioned below, this Thursday, Greenville-based elite racers (and generally cool people) Boyd and Nicole Johnson will join us on our Thursday Ride (6p start)! Boyd rides for Globalbike and Nicole rides for Kenda.

After the ride, they will also join us at East Coast Wings for dinner and provide info on their company's bikes and wheels (boydbikes.com) and also on their club wheel program available to current and future Central Carolina Cycling Club members.

Please mark your calendars and come out and join us for the ride and dinner afterward.

See you Thursday!

Shawn