[C4 Rides] Adam Little Ride, ECW Fundraiser, 9/18 & 9/25 SAMBO Status

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Thu Sep 16 08:45:10 EDT 2010

Just some updates for events of the next couple of weeks.

This Saturday is the Overcoming Obstacles Adam Little Memorial Ride to
benefit Habitat for Humanity.  Pre-registration is still available today
at http://www.pre-reg.com/Users/RacerMain.aspx?Type=1&EventID=551
<http://www.pre-reg.com/Users/RacerMain.aspx?Type=1&EventID=551>  On the
sleeves of our new jerseys is the orange and black ribbon dedicated to
Adam, so it would be great to see a really strong green and orange
support out there!

Also tonight (Thurs. 8pm after the TRG  ride)  is the Fund Raiser at
East Coast Wings in Kannapolis (Spider Drive near Walmart Across from
Sams Club).  All you have to do is show up and buy wings/dinner! (nom
nom)  East Coat Wings has pledged a % of their profits from their
business today to go to the MS150 on behalf of the club.  The C4 MS150
team, lead by Ragan Kerns has raised over $4000 to date.

The next 2 weeks have the Adam Little Ride (9/18), the MS 150, and the
Pedaling for Savannah
<http://sites.google.com/site/pedalingforsavannah/home> rides (9/25).
We are very proud of the level of club participation in these charity
events, but this means that most of our ride leaders will be at those
events and not able to attend and support the normal SAMBO Rides on
those dates.  So for the next 2 weeks the SAMBO will not be supported
and has been converted to "Show and Go" Status.  If you know the routes,
you are more than welcome to ride!

--
Matt Hartman