[C4 Rides] Thurs 3/10 No more spin, club event, + group rides start next week!

Shawn Fleming shawn.fleming at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 14:52:06 EST 2011

A few reminders/notices --

There will be no more spin sessions until next winter...I know you're all really
bummed about this. I hope the people that attended found it useful.

This weekend's SAMBO will be the last weekend that we start at 10am. The
following week we'll go back to an 8am start.

DST change is this weekend which means the group rides will start back up next
week! All weekly rides will start at 6pm until we get a little more daylight at
the end of the day. Since DePompa's is now closed, we'll have a new starting
point for our Tues ride. You'll hear more details from Tyler within a few days
on the rides, so be on the lookout for another email.

We'll also have a C4 club registration/social event within the next month. We'll
provide details asap to allow you to plan ahead. Be on the lookout for a
separate email from Sandy about this.

Thanks!
Shawn Fleming
C4