[C4 Rides] Group Rides/Locations & Times

Tyler Dilling tdilling10 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 20:57:23 EST 2011

Hello All,

Group rides starting back Monday the 14th.

We do have a change in location of one ride. Check out our rides below!

*Monday Nights*: *Family ride -6pm Start*
We will meet at the Cabarrus Creamery on Union Street for a fun, short
little loop that is good for all ages.  This is a great ride for the entire
family.  Do as many laps as you see fit and then have a scoop or two after
the ride.

*Tuesday Nights: Old Stone Vino -6pm Start* (New Location)
The Old Stone Vino is located very close to our previous Tuesday spot;
basically on the corner of Dale Earnhart (3) and 29A.
This ride will offer A/B and C rides.  The C ride is around 14 miles. Looks
like plenty of good eats and drinks (100 different wines & 50 beers to
choose from according to their website) after the ride with a nice patio
setting.

*Thursday Nights: TRG ride -6pm Start*
Our Thursday ride will leave out of The Right Gear with both A and B ride
options.  Good eats afterwards normally at El Campeon right around the
corner.

**** All night rides:  Please remember to bring a taillight and/or headlight
for these rides.  *
**
*Saturday Morning: SAMBO ride -8am Start*
A & B rides with 36 miles.  C ride will be 28 miles.

*Sunday Afternoon: Flowe Ride -2pm Start*
The ride starts from Flowe Park, right behind Central Cabarrus High School.
This ride is about 36 miles and is a Show and Go ride!

Check out our website for more details on rides and comming events!
www.centralcarolinacycling.com

We look forward to seeing you out!

Tyler