[C4 Rides] Membership Meeting - March 27, 2011

shileman at comcast.net shileman at comcast.net
Wed Mar 16 11:48:09 EDT 2011

Central Carolina Cycling Club 2011 Membership/Registration Meeting:

Date:                Sunday, March 27, 2011

Time:                2:00PM – 5:00PM

Location:          10798 Edgepine Lane, NW, Concord, NC 28027

Directions:

·          From 85 take the Poplar Tent exit (52), turn west off of the exit (travel approximately 4 miles) turn right/north onto Middlecrest Drive, turn right at traffic circle onto Edgepine and left into the first driveway.

·          From 73 turn south onto Poplar Tent (travel approximately a quarter mile) turn left/north onto Middlecrest Drive turn right at traffic circle onto Edgepine and left into the first driveway.

NOTE: this is a corner lot so you can continue through the circle and park on Middlecrest

Beverages and hors d’oeuvres will be served.

Happenings:   Socializing, Raffle (prizes and TBD), Games - corn hole (bean bag toss), darts, bocce ball

Can I bring anything?   A lawn chair might be good to have available

Meeting Agenda:

·          Introduction of officers

·          Membership Forms and Fee collection:   (Hmmm, could a year membership be one of the raffle prizes?????)

o    Discounted membership – Register BEFORE March 30, 2011 on line at www.centralcarolinacycling.com/members/membership

o    Register at the Membership Party – forms will be provided, however, please bring a check or exact cash with you.

o    Already registered on line?   Please bring your 2011 waiver and membership application/renewal with you

§   If you are unable to attend please mail or hand to your nearest officer your waiver and application form.

·          Ride Review

o    Ride Lead/Sweep Volunteer Levels

§   Lead /Sweep Rotation Volunteer

·          I agree to be a lead/sweep on a posted rotation

§   As Needed Lead/Sweep Volunteer

·          I agree to be on phone/e-mail list – contacted when a posted leader is unable to fulfill their duties due to unforeseen circumstances

§   On the Spot Volunteer

·          I agree to be called upon to lead/sweep a ride as circumstances require

·          Membership Feedback – We want to hear from you.

o    Are you interested in quarterly membership meetings?

§   Do you want to hear from guest speakers at quarterly meetings?

·          What do you want to learn about?

·          Who do you want to hear from?

o    What do you want to get out of your membership?

§   More Social Events?

·          Formal events, or

·          Casual after ride events

§   More Advocacy opportunities?