[C4 Rides] Tuesday Club Meeting

James Roof jeroof at carolina.rr.com
Mon Apr 9 21:23:53 EDT 2012

Hi all.

Just wanted to remind anyone who did not hear that tomorrow night at our club meeting we will have a representative there to talk to us about a Bicycle Tour ride that is coming up.  It is the 1st Annual Amgen Mid Atlantic Classic Bicycle Tour.  This is a tour of Yadkin Valley Vineyards and is a Fundraising Benefit for the Arthritis Foundation.  Anyone interested is asked to make it tomorrow as there will be a pretty tight time schedule on this.

As always the meeting will be held at Touchdown Pizza following the Tuesday ride.  Come on out and keep up to date on what is going on with your club.

 I would also like to invite anyone on the rides list that may not be a member of the club but might be interested in this tour to join us and see what we are all about when we aren't out riding.

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Jim Roof