[C4 Rides] Tour De Troop

James Roof jeroof at carolina.rr.com
Tue Apr 17 07:15:20 EDT 2012

Just wanted to remind everyone that some of us will be riding in the Tour De Troop charity ride that is being put on by Boy Scout Troop 59, in Concord. The ride will start at 8:30 on Saturday morning 4/21.  It will start and finish at New Gilead Reformed Church on Old Salisbury Concord Rd.  We ride by this church on some of our rides.  I have listed the link below to the info site for this ride.

If you have the time come on out and  help us support this event.

Jim

http://troop59nc.com/Home_Page_FC38.html