[C4 Rides] Saturday Morning Options for 6/16/12

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Fri Jun 15 18:13:33 EDT 2012

Is any other club member doing the Sambo tomorrow? If not, i'll prob cover it. If there are then, i'll prob do oramm training later at poplar tent...
--
Sent from my phone.
Please excuse my brevity.

tfunderburk4 at carolina.rr.com wrote:

Due to my crash I won't be participating in any rides except on my trainer for the next few days. Maybe I will see you guys Tuesday TD Pizza ride.