[C4 Rides] Major Change To Monday Family Ride

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Sun Jun 24 19:08:03 EDT 2012

Hi Folks,

We are going to try a new location for the Monday Family ride.  We have
been having a few safety issues with the route and location in Concord,
and we've decided to try to move the ride to the NC Research Campus and
Cannon Village in Kannapolis at 6:30PM Mondays.

This location will provide a safe area for smaller kids to ride away
from traffic (on the inner loop at the campus). The older kids and
adults can ride around Cannon Village and the full Research Campus
loop.  This area has less traffic and should provide a more enjoyable
ride experience for us all.

We can park in front of the main research building on N Research Campus
Dr.  Click this link for a map of the ride start.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=35.500264,-80.623984&num=1&t=h&z=16

We will take a few weeks to solidify the route and see what everyone
wants to do with the new location.

We have to thank Hunter Huss for his understanding in moving the ride,
and we encourage everyone to hit the Cabarrus Creamery on their way home.

If anyone has any questions, please let us know.

--
Matt Hartman
Central Carolina Cycling Club
matt at fourmattech.com