[C4 Rides] Ride Schedule For This Week & Start Location Confusion

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Mon Mar 26 16:08:58 EDT 2012

Hi Folks,

I've been getting word that there is a bit of confusion as to where the
ride start locations will be this week.  The Right Gear is in the
process of moving as we speak, but they won't be fully operational for a
few days yet.  I have spoken with Jim O' this morning, and this is what
we've come up with:

Tuesday Pizza Ride - Unchanged

Thurday March 29th - 6 PM Start from *OLD* location (Cloverleaf Plaza)
Saturday March 31st - 8 AM Start from *OLD *location (Cloverleaf Plaza)

*After *April 1, The Thursday and Saturday Ride will start from the *NEW
*location.

Please pass this info along to all who might come out to the rides.

If you have any questions let me know!

--
Matt Hartman
FourMat Technologies, Inc.