[C4 Rides] April Meeting Program

James Roof jeroof at carolina.rr.com
Wed Mar 28 19:32:21 EDT 2012

HI All,

Just wanted to pass along this information to all the Central Carolina Cycling members and to anyone else that might be interested.  At our April meeting that will be held April 10th at Touchdown Pizza, a Ms. Stephani Tucker will be there to promote a cycling tour of Yadkin Valley wineries that will be a fundraiser for the Arthritis Foundation.  While this will not be any official club event, we did think that there might be interest among some of the local riders and as such have decided to invite anyone interested to attend.  For more information on this prior to the meeting date you can to www.afmidatlanticclassic.org.  That should give you the basic information on this outing.  If you are not a C4 club member and would like to attend this presentation anyway, please feel free to join us.

As always, the meeting will start at 8:00 P.M. after the Tuesday night ride.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Jim