[C4 Rides] Lost saddle bag

Marcelle Vanore marcelle_vanore at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 06:54:18 EDT 2012

I just wanted to reach out to the cycling community... I lost my Bontrager bag on church or union street.  I think i lost it in the last 2 days.  It is a Bontrager bag. It doesn't have straps to attach to your seat. It is designed to fit in your pocket or use straps.  Inside is a multitool with chain tool. 2 co2 cartridges, a derailed hanger, shift and brake cables,, 2 tubes, tire levers...

It was a gift from Travis goodman, the trek rep who passed from cancer.  I would LOVE to find this bag.  Thank you soooooo much.

Marcee Vanore
The Right Gear
704-786-2453

Sent from my iPad