[C4 Rides] LSD (Long Slow Distance) Recap - Calling all Slower Riders!

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Sun May 13 20:45:42 EDT 2012

Hi Folks,

We'd like to invite anyone who wants to ride a slow leisurely pace to
join our new Long Slow Distance Rides on Saturday morning.  Steve Mosier
led our first LSD ride this week and it went well.  We had 4 people to
start and had an average pace of 11.5, and we can slow it down from
there if you need it.  The ride left at 8 AM and arrived back at 11:30.

As many of our regular crew have gotten stringer over the years, the
pace of our regular SAMBo rides has picked up.  We have recognized the
need for a slower paced ride designed specifically for those who just
want to enjoy riding the bike, but aren't necessarily training for
anything.  We hope these rides will suit those needs.

For more information, please check out out LSD page at
http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/rides/lsd-ride-series

--
Matt Hartman
President