[C4 Rides] Route advice needed for NCDOT

John Vieke jvieke20 at me.com
Wed Oct 31 09:55:52 EDT 2012

Looking at the route, we ride segments 18-26 at lunch and they are pretty safe with no bad neighborhoods and some bike lanes. With the speeds on 29, I would avoid it even with a bike lane added.

They could maybe go down derita, but getting to concord by hitting poplar tent might be sketchy or even getting to derita by way of mallard creek. There are roads over there with bike lanes.

John Vieke from my iPhone
704-918-7938