[C4 Rides] NCRC Loops Friday Night at 6ish

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Fri Dec 6 16:16:36 EST 2013

Several of us will be doing loops at the research center in Kannapolis tonight if you are interested in joining in.  Temperature should be about 68 until 9:00.  Going to be much colder Saturday and Sunday and calling for rain for part of the time.

I'm putting the ride time as starting at 6:00 and going until ...   (I'd say at least 7:30 or 8:00) However, at least 2 of us are riding TO the ride and may not make it to town until around 6:20 - 6:25.

And, feel free to come out as long as you have "to be seen" lights as there should be enough of us with the big bright lights!  As long as you stay with us, you shouldn't have a problem seeing.

Hope to see some of you out there.
Sean E