[C4 Rides] Friday Dec 20th Ride

Tim derosanc at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 15 17:54:44 EST 2013

Word on the street, I'm off work this coming Friday. Thinking of rolling with Mr. Skipper after morning rush-hour 9am or so, from Right Gear. Right now, forecast may change, but looks good so far. Too soon to tell really. Looking for 3+ hours (60 miles) to Stanley County; near Death Loop; out Millingport to Richfield; Gold Hill and back in...hilly, but beautiful route and scenery...4,000ft of climbing. 18avg. I'll also post on Facebook closer to Friday.
Ride Safe....Tim Sigmon