[C4 Rides] C4 2013 Season

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Sun Jan 6 21:17:15 EST 2013

Hi Folks,

2013 has rolled in and it's going to be a great year.  There have been
many subscribers to this mailing list who had expressed interest in
becoming a C4 member in the past.  We are having our monthly club
meeting this Tuesday Jan 8th at 8pm at Touchdown Pizza.  Anyone is
welcome to join as long as they pay their dues, fill out the members app
and waiver and promise not to be a jerk! Just kidding about the jerk
thing...well sort of.  ;-)  Memberships run from Jan 1 to Dec 31, so no
better time than now!

If you have ever wanted one of our snazzy club jerseys or full kits, you
must be a member.  We are having a fitting session starting at 7pm
before the meeting.  Jim Roof will be there to help you out.  If someone
wants to join up, and get fitted for a kit, but can't make the meeting,
please contact either Matt or Jim, and we'll try to meet up and get you
taken care of.

As always non members are welcome to ride in any ride we have, and we
all want to thank you for helping make our club a success.

It's just a shame that you won't look as good as we do in those cool
kits...*grin*

--
Matt Hartman
Central Carolina Cycling Club