[C4 Rides] 10 AM SAMBO

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Fri Jan 11 22:17:17 EST 2013

Hi Gang,

Due to popular demand, the SAMBO Ride will be starting at 10 AM until
daylight savings time kicks in.  I know it's going to be a warm day
tomorrow, but they are calling for pea soup fog in the morning, so it's
probably best to push back until 10 to be safe.

I will not be able to make the ride tomorrow and I know there are
several who will be going to the Rocky River Road Club Polar Bear ride
tomorrow (Oh yeah, now you all decide to ride the polar bear when it's
70 degrees, wimps ;-)  ).  If you plan to ride the SAMBO tomorrow be
aware that the turnout might be a little light.  Let the list know
you're riding.

Lets all remember to keep the spirit of this ride in mind. Regardless of
our training goals, we need to make sure that no one gets left behind
accidentally, and lets all take care of our fellow riders.

Thanks to everyone who comes out and participates in our rides.

--
Matt Hartman
Central Carolina Cycling Club
matt at fourmattech.com