[C4 Rides] effort to educate beginning motorists about cyclists

Mark Ortiz markortizauto at windstream.net
Wed Jul 10 21:29:22 EDT 2013

>From Deb Thompson of the Adam Little Foundation:

The Adam Little Foundation is presenting our Share the Road (with cyclists)
curriculum and class presentation at ADTSEA's annual meeting on July 14th
and at that time, we're making a request to ADTSEA to release our curriculum
as part of the national driver's ed curriculum. I encourage anyone
interested to email or call ADTSEA ( <http://www.adtsea.org/>
www.adtsea.org) to show your support for this, which would be a huge step
forward for cyclist safety across the US.

This is mainly addressed to beginning motorists, but based on the PowerPoint
you can find at the linked site (may need to scroll down a little) this
looks decent.  I understand a lot of the work is Steve Goodridge's.

Mark Ortiz