[C4 Rides] [BicycleDriving] effort to educate beginning motorists about cyclists

Trevor Bourget trevorspoke at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 22:12:18 EDT 2013

share the road is a reminder to stop being selfish and impatient. whoevere
is in front of you has the right to be there, so chill the rage.
it is not directed at either motorist or cyclist. nor does it say what
sharing means.
like other caution signs, it is placed where the hazard may be more
probably found, but the message is actually universal.
-- trevor