[C4 Rides] Mitchell trip update.

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Sat May 18 16:22:51 EDT 2013

Hi folks.  I have had a few calls about the trip to Mitchell tomorrow.  The forecast is all over the place.  It could be sunny with a few clouds to rainy and miserable.  Here's the plan.

We're going to go ahead and meet in the morning at the designated time and make a group decision from there. If we get up there then we can make another choice.  I'm OK with rain, but if there is lightning then that's another story.  Right now it can go either way.

See you in the morning.

Matt.