[C4 Rides] Sunday FLOWE and Monday Ride

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Sun May 26 10:56:30 EDT 2013

Today's weather will be awesome; come on out and ride!  Not sure who will be there but I rode hard enough yesterday I can go ANY pace you want to go!  (I'd like to go the full route; but the speed is up to you!)  (Kari, Kat, Terry, Jim???)

As for Monday, the general consensus was to leave from Touchdown Pizza at 8:00 with a group that will ride North into China Grove / Landis, cross 29 / 85, then head towards The Right Gear.  Plan to get to TRG at or before 10:00 to pick up those that said they wanted to head out later (Sandy?)

We'll then head back out for some more Memorial Day Fun.

If you plan to be in the 10:00 group and can let me know in advance; please do just so we have a clue how many we'll pick up.

This appears to be the first time we've tried picking up riders half-way through so we are not sure how it will go.  If we aren't there right at 10:00; give us a few minutes...

Thanks all, I hope to see you out on the road!
Sean Earnhardt