[C4 Rides] [C4members] No more BRD this season

Richard Pugh comtec17 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 18:54:27 EDT 2013

Steve - Thank you for running this ride. I have had fun doing so.

If anyone wants to ride this route on a Saturday this fall, I will be more than happy to lead the pack. Just give me a couple days notice.

***Please excuse any spelling errors as this email has been sent via my iPhone***

Thanks,
Richard Pugh
Managing Technical Consultant
(704)467-5185 - Mobile