[C4 Rides] 2:00 Go with the FLOWE ride today!

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Sun Sep 22 10:58:26 EDT 2013

Hey all!  Great Weather and Sunday means that the FLOWE ride is on!  We'll be switching back to the "official" route since all of the bridges are back open.  This means we WON'T be going down Miami Church to get things started.  Also means that we'll be ending on Archibald instead of Zion Hill...

Hopefully this also means that Terry can meet us out on the course and join us again.

So, 2:00 FLOWE park behind Central Cabarrus.

I'm riding from K Town and will be passing by The Right Gear between 1:15 and 1:20 if you want to ride a few more miles.

Hope to see you all out there, if not today, then over the fall and winter.  This is a GREAT ride that runs with a pretty good crowd from Fall, through Winter, and through Spring.  We usually have a pace for A, B, and C so come on out and join us.

Sean E