[C4 Rides] 2:00 Flowe Ride is on for 10/12

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Sun Oct 12 11:49:19 EDT 2014

A few are already committed as the weather doesn't look too bad and the temps are great.  A few are riding from K Town to the ride and back.  If you are interested in riding down, let me know.  I plan on passing The Right Gear at 1:10 then heading all the way down Union Street.  Again, if you want to meet up, let me know.

If you aren't riding down, please come on out to the ride anyway as we'd love to have you!

Ride is just over 30 miles and we either keep it all together with re-groups or split into two groups with the hammer-heads going off the front.  If you are in the neighborhood of averaging 16mph (or better) over that distance, you should be fine; we'll help make you a better and faster rider!

Hope to see you out there...
Sean Earnhardt