[C4 Rides] Facebook Updates, need you to check settings

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Sun Oct 19 22:00:45 EDT 2014

We've had a few folks say that they are not getting updates or notifications when we update the Facebook Page.  We are looking into this and doing a little research regarding some changes that have been made since we signed up with Facebook.

In the meantime, if all of you would go to the C4 Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/centralcarolinacycling and make sure that you've not only liked the page, but have also chosen to "Get Notifications" option (see below).

We'll check back in a few days to see if it has helped any.  We know that there are many ways to communicate in the digital age and we are trying to accomadate as many ways as possible:  Twitter, Facebook, Email being the main 3.

Thanks!

[cid:fbaea748-87e4-48d6-bb30-039cd66a5f86]