[C4 Rides] Saturday Early (fast) option

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Fri Jul 31 13:04:14 EDT 2015

Hey all,
	A few of us are planning to meet at the parking deck at NCRC at 7:00 am on Saturday morning and ride up to 152 and then all the way back to The Right Gear in time to meet up with SAMBO.  If you are interested in joining, just be ready to roll at 6:59:59 at the research campus.  Your options are:
-park at NCRC and just ride back there after SAMBO
-park at TRG and ride to NCRC (about 25 to 30 minutes riding direct; but you'd be leaving TRG at about 6:30!)

Anyway, if you want to join, let me know so we'll be looking for you.  Either way, the times are tight so we wouldn't be able to wait...

See you in the AM!
Sean E