[C4 Rides] TDP Tuesday Night Ride Status

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Tue Jun 2 15:39:03 EDT 2015

Hey folks,
	In theory, there appears to be an open window from about 5:30 to 8:30; at least according to the Weather Channel App on my PC.  The way we generally play this questionable weather is to go ahead and meet like normal.  Between 5:50 and 6:00, we'll analyze the forecasts, make our best guesses and either ride the normal route or try to attempt a custom route on the fly.   OR, go ahead and call the ride off if it looks bad.

Having said this, last year we got DRENCHED on one of these rides where we kept thinking we'd ride AROUND the rain.  Once we realized we weren't going to get around it, we turned around and got soaked.  Having said that, it was one of my more memorable rides.

If you aren't afraid of a little rain, go ahead and plan on showing up at 6:00 at the TDP Parking lot.  Also, keep a watch on email and Facebook for any official cancellations.

Thanks,
Sean E