[C4 Rides] Thursday Night TRG Shop Ride

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Thu Jun 4 15:22:13 EDT 2015

O.K. folks, if you missed Tuesday night's ride, you missed a fun outing.  Very cool to see about 15 show up, and 4 of us braved the gray clouds and high winds that, sure enough, turned into a downpour.  I'm thinking the rest, taking a shortcut, made it back in time to keep from getting drenched.

At any rate, we'll try it again tonight at 6:00 from The Right Gear parking lot.

Just in case, bring a sealable baggie for your phone!

See you there.
Sean E