[C4 Rides] Sunday Morning Options

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Sat Jun 13 21:19:14 EDT 2015

Hey folks, it looks like there are a few options in the morning.  There is an A ride (probably full drop) that will start from the NCRC Parking Garage area at 6:00.  There will be a slightly more tame ride starting from the same location at 6:30.  The 6:30 route will also be slightly shorter by at least 5 miles.

I can't speak for the A riders, but the B riders (so far) are: Sean E, John V, John G.  We'd love to see a few more folks on this fairly flat course.

Let me know if you are coming and we'll look for you!