[C4 Rides] ILR Century Rescheduled

Chris Ashworth cncguru at aol.com
Tue May 5 18:12:53 EDT 2015

Hey all,

I just received email that Issaquenna's Last Ride was rescheduled for this Saturday May 9.  Just in case anyone's interested in a Century with good climb up Wiggington Overlook.  It starts in Walhalla, SC

I'm already signed to ride in the Century "Up The Creek Without A Pedal" in Rome, GA Saturday so I'll miss ILR.  Afterwards I'm continuing to drive to Minneapolis, MN for project that starts Monday.

Also watch out for food poisoning.  I got it last Wed and spent Thursday & Friday throwing up violently.  Good weight loss program 15lbs in 2 days though I don't recommend it. :)  Now just have to quickly get back to where I was.

Christopher Ashworth
Motion Control Integration Services
9611 Brookdale Drive St100 PMB320
Charlotte, NC  28215