[C4 Rides] Sunday FLOWE Ride status

Chris Ashworth cncguru at aol.com
Tue May 26 21:01:15 EDT 2015

I will ride Flowe when ever I'm home on a Sunday and the time does not matter.  I tend to go to a lot of the mountain climbing Metric & Century rides whenever possible which some do take place on Sundays.  I'm planning to ride Flowe this Sunday.  Next Sunday is Fletcher Flyer and that is a great fast century ride(if there is such a thing).