[C4 Rides] Sunday FLOWE Ride status

Scott Trufant trufants at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 21:47:13 EDT 2015

I'll be riding early morning Sundays in the summer. Tim Sigmon's "Sunday Swag" is year round but usually not done if raining, fairly flat and is usually 2-3 hrs. We usually have 2-5 riders and ride north past China Grove for 2-3 hrs total (short route turns at hwy150 and back Patterson, long route goes out to Sherri Los Ford and left at the roundabout)  at 18-20ish depending on how we feel. As daylight allows we sometimes ride earlier 6am or 630 in summer, later in winter, and Tim usually posts on Facebook the day before to message him if interested to work out details. As Sean mentioned, there is also the option to put together a C4 Sunday am ride at whatever pace and route is wanted (I don't want to hijack his ride and pressure him to change it etc).

-Scott

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android