[C4 Rides] Tuesday / Thursday rides this week

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Tue Oct 6 12:48:12 EDT 2015

Good day folks!  I hope you are not too water logged from the weekend.   Below are this week's routes, and I'm REALLY being generous with the A route on Thursday night since the Thursday route would still have Gold Hill and Sapp climbs.  I've no doubt that A and B could do the left onto Neisler and ride Penninger though.  And, if you wanted to ride some of the roads near the Right Gear, that could easily be done.

At any rate, let's talk about tonight!  We really only have 2 weeks left with a real "route" as starting on  10/20 we'll most likely be stuck to just downtown or, possibly, riding to China Grove and then back to downtown.

The ending of tonight's ride will bring us back down Enochville road, "by the fire department" and into downtown.  I'm including the map below in case you'd prefer to park downtown at the NCRC (North Carolina Research Campus) instead of at the Touchdown Pizza parking lot so that you can ride laps at the end of the ride.  If you want to ride laps, bring all the lighting that you can.  I'll be more than happy to ride later as long as others are up for it.  (Each lap is about a mile so 10 laps and you've added about 10 miles!)

So, I'll plan to leave TDP at 6:00 and head towards downtown with whomever is at TDP.
If you park downtown, plan to be at the edge of the parking garage by 6:10 and those of us coming from TDP will meet you there.
We'll most likely get back to downtown around 7:15.  As I'll have my light, I can escort anyone without a light down to TDP.  However, if everyone has lights and / or parks downtown, we can ride loops from 7:15 until...

If this plan is unclear, please let me know and I'll clear it up as best I can!  (If you are completely confused, just meet me at TDP, like normal, at 5:55 and we'll go from there.)

Thanks,
Sean Earnhardt

Day     Date    Twilight        Miles   Route Description       Route Link
Tuesday 6       7:25    23.5    Add Moriah, left at Fire Dept.  http://ridewithgps.com/routes/10008053
Thursday        8       7:22    16.6    Neisler / Penninger - B Route   http://ridewithgps.com/routes/10010329
Thursday        8       7:22    22.3    Left on Irish Potato - A Route  http://ridewithgps.com/routes/10010002