[C4 Rides] Night Main Light for Road and Mountain Biking

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Thu Oct 8 13:36:01 EDT 2015

Time for my annual email about the really bright / really cheap front lights.  Buy one or two of these and join us on Tuesday's and Thursday's all winter.  Also, there may be interest in doing a full night ride before it gets too cold where we'll actually do, say, the full Tuesday long route even into darkness.  However, to join in, you will have to have the proper lighting.  One thing to note is that I saw replacement battery packs from $12 to $20 dollars as well.  Looks like I'm getting one of those.

After talking on Tuesday night, I decided I'd send this link out again.  Price is below $20 for a 1200 Lumen light.

http://www.amazon.com/Lumen-Bicycle-HeadLight-Flashlight-Headlamp/dp/B006QQX3C4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384834828&sr=8-1&keywords=cree+light

Also, just do a search for CREE 1200 and you should see other options / brands.

Thanks,
Sean Earnhardt