[C4 Rides] SAMBO Tomorrow?

Chris Ashworth cncguru at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 16:32:43 EDT 2015

I'll ride tomorrow.  I happen to have a schedule change and need to get some miles in again.  I've been on the road the last few weeks so a 16mph pace will be fine with me.

I'll probably do "Tour de Leaves" on Sunday.

Christopher Ashworth
Motion Control Integration Services
9611 Brookdale Drive St100 PMB320
Charlotte, NC  28215