[C4 Rides] Tonight and Winter Loops Poll

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Tue Oct 20 13:11:06 EDT 2015

I'm not going to be there this week, but I definitely think this route is good for tonight. Only about a half mile shorter than last week but 200 feet less climbing. As long as it isn't too overcast, you should have time. http://ridewithgps.com/routes/10008105

It'll be getting pretty dark about downtown, but there is good light between downtown and TDP Parking Lot as long as you have blinkys you can still see pretty well.

Outdoor Loops during the winter?
The past few years, we've made Tuesday the "official" riding night for downtown Kannapolis loops.  However, last year, there were quite a few folks that were able to ride both Tuesday and Thursday nights.  We generally start at 6:00 with folks showing up between 6 and 6:30 as Bruce, Matt B, and I still ride from home.  I'm not trying to lock anyone into anything, but if we plan on having rides on Tuesday and / or Thursday, how many of you think you'd be interested in Tuesday only, Thursday only, or both?

Obviously anyone can ride anytime, but If I'm going for a group ride, I actually prefer riding with at least 2 other folks!

Let me know your thoughts and look for an official email in the next two weeks where we officially suspend the Tuesday and Thursday full rides until spring.

Sean E