[C4 Rides] Bike for sale

Jim Roof jeroof49 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:41:44 EDT 2016

If anyone in the C4 family is in the market for a like new hybrid, I have one I am going to be selling. It is last years Giant Roam 2.  Been ridden about 6 months and kept in garage.  Thought I would offer it up here before I list it publically. A nice fun bike on greenways etc and could handle some of the milder single track trails. Will take $475 from this group.  I can be reached at jeroof49 at gmail.com. After Friday I will be traveling for the next couple weeks so may be slight delays answering.

Jim

Mail Via iPad Next Generation