[C4 Rides] {Disarmed} Fwd: TWO WEEKS FREE and Shifty

cmowery3 at aol.com cmowery3 at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 14:50:09 EDT 2016

Lori,

You & Regina should take the free trials.
They would offer some good interval opps before
your tri.

I could try to go with your first time if it helped.

I go to mid town near the Metropolitan Center.  (You can access via 277 or the Morehead Rd exit off 77.)

Cathi

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: