[C4 Rides] Last Tuesday Night ride before time change

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Tue Nov 1 13:42:01 EDT 2016

Ok folks, tonight will be short and sweet BUT it will be a preview of our Tuesday Night Winter route.  if you'd like to see the route we do in the dark all winter, come on out and join us.

6:00 at the train station.

Next week will be night ride only where you have to have full front (and rear) lights to see by.  several of us are committed to the winter night rides so we'd love to have more if you are interested.

Hope to see you there!

Sean E