[C4 Rides] SAMBO Tomorrow - Any C Riders?

Chris Ashworth cncguru at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 16:27:52 EDT 2016

I will be there tomorrow.  I have not been on my bike for 2 months so doing a C ride would be good for me tomorrow just to get the legs spinning again.  For C is the route exactly the same just a slower pace or does it take a few shortcuts as well??

Are you still starting at 8am or have we moved to 10am??

Christopher Ashworth
Motion Control Integration Services
9611 Brookdale Drive St100 PMB320
Charlotte, NC  28215